Thank you to our Presenting Sponsors:
The streets of Downtown Encinitas will be rockin’ and rollin’ when Encinitas Classic Car Nights rolls back into town! The third Thursday of each summer month, from May through September, from 5:30 to 7:30 pm, hot rods, foreign automobiles, classic cars and Woodies will line S. Coast Highway 101 from D Street to K Street. Classic cars will be parked along the Hwy 101 and on side streets.
Come to Downtown Encinitas for this unbeatable combination of historic cars, historic Hwy 101 and a national award-winning MainStreet. You will hear live music in various spots along South Coast Hwy 101.
The event is open and free to the public. Every car in attendance is eligible for awards and there is no cost for displaying or viewing the cars. If historic Downtown Encinitas is not reason enough to enjoy a night out on the town, Encinitas Classic Car Nights will up the ante. It is an excellent reason to spend a summer night out in a historic downtown with great restaurants and unique shops.
Come early for the best parking spots because parking is limited, and dine at one of the many fantastic restaurants in Downtown Encinitas before the event “shifts into high gear.
Cruise Night Information and Rules:
- Cruise Night Starts at 5:30pm, but we recommend arriving early to get a good spot!
- Public parking for classic cars is available on the 101 from D Street to J Street (seen as green on the map below).
- Private reserved parking is on F, G, and H streets, do not park here unless you have an issued permit. This parking is permit only, and any non permit cars will be towed at cost to owner (seen as red on map below).
- Enjoy live music on F Street, the E101 Office, and the Lumberyard Courtyard.
- Family and pets are welcome to attend!
Live Music and Car Clubs
F Street: Secret Car Club
G Street: Visions Car Club
H Street: Little Guys Car Club
F Street: The Sea Monks
E 101 Office Stage: Free Martin
Lumberyard Courtyard Stage: To Be Announced
Want your club to be a part of The Encinitas Cruise Nights? Email: email@example.com